Silestone® is a natural quartz surface that offers beautiful and varied colors and textures along with extraordinary high performance. Browse below to find the perfect countertop for you. – Get Pricing –
Artisan Stone Collection Residential
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Artisan Stone Collection granite is the first and only granite covered by a comprehensive limited lifetime warranty for residential applications backed by the Artisan Group members’ commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Who is covered by this warranty?
- This warranty applies to Artisan Stone permanently installed in your (the original purchaser’s) residence for countertop use during the warranty period.
- This warranty is non-transferable, except in the case of builder owner non-resident, from builder to original resident occupants.
What is the period of coverage?
- This warranty remains in force for as long as you own your home.
What does this warranty cover?
- Artisan Stone permanently installed for residential countertop use.
- Manufacturer’s defects in fabrication of your Artisan Stone countertops. As determined by the Marble Institute of America, Dimension Stone Design Manual. VII
- Defects caused by improper installation of your Artisan Stone countertops. As determined by the Marble Institute of America, Residential Stone Countertop
- Installation (Technical Module).
- Stains from food and beverages. (See care and use instructions provided).
- Seam performance. Cost limited to repair or replacement of affected countertop piece. This warranty does not include plumbing, gas, electrical, tile, wallpaper, painted surface or trim cost, incurred due to replacement of your countertop.
This warranty does not cover.
- Countertops moved from their original permanent placement.
- Natural characteristics of stone, such as, but not limited to; surface pitting, inclusions, fissures, variations in color, gloss level and texture, depth and clarity.
- Damage due to physical abuse, such as, but not limited to; excess weight, standing, sitting, walking on, impacts whether accidental or intentional, excess heat, fire or flame.
- Staining due to chemicals, such as, but not limited to; paint, stain, putty oils or residue, oils, acids, metal cleaners, oven cleaners, solvents, and alkalis.
- Damage or injury caused in part or in whole by acts of God, job site conditions, structural movement or settling, architectural or engineering design, accidents or vandalism.
- Seam placement or location, size, color or appearance of seams, color match from piece to piece, seam separation or opening due to movement, impacts, excess weight or settling.
- This warranty covers only the repair or replacement of the actual section of the material that is determined to be damaged by the manufacturer’s investigation. No other cost, expenses, materials, labor, damages or reimbursements associated with the damaged products are covered under this warranty.
- Commercial uses or abnormal conditions, such as, but not limited to; use in stores, restaurants, dormitories, offices, exteriors, trains, recreational vehicles, boats or aircraft.
What will we do to correct problems?
- Inspect countertop(s), if problems are deemed to be abuse or other uncovered points outlined herein you may be billed for a standard service call.
- Stains from food and beverages will be treated by applying a poultice (or other method deemed necessary) supplied by Artisan. This may take more than one application. New sealer will be supplied after applying the stain removal treatment.
- We will repair or replace, at our option, the Artisan Stone found to be defective.
What you must do to keep this warranty in effect.
- Proof of full payment required.
- Completely fill out and return the warranty card provided at installation.
- Use only Artisan Stone Collection-approved products and procedures as found in the
- Have your countertop sealed by an Artisan Fabricator every 10 years. (For food and beverage stain protection).
- For more care and use information go to www.http://www.solidtops.com.
How do you get service?
- Just contact the Artisan Group fabricator who originally installed your countertop.